We've recently hired two Resident Directors and a Graduate Intern. Also, every summer, we host an ACUHO-I Summer Intern who assists us greatly! ACUHO-I is the international organization of professional residence hall staff members. Here to introduce themselves:
Meg Dumaine: RD, Great Hill Student Apartments
Hi all! My name is Meg Dumaine and I’m thrilled to be here at BSU. I’ve spent the past nine years at Roger Williams University, where I achieved my bachelors in Political Science and Graphic Design, my Master’s in Leadership and spent five years as full-time hall director. For the past few years, I’ve spent time checking items of my bucket list and creating smaller lists (like summer to do’s). I love rock climbing, whitewater rafting and I’m currently planning to do a challenge 5k in August. I’m a big fan of movies and tv too.
Danielle Johnson: RD, Scott Hall
Hi there! My name is Danielle Johnson and I’m originally from Gardner, MA (the Chair City!). I attended Keene State College where I received a BA in English. I recently graduated with my Master’s degree from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA, where I was an Assistant Hall Director for two years. I’m excited to be back in New England! Some of my favorite things to do include hanging out with friends, singing, playing guitar, reading, writing, and cooking and baking. Can’t wait to work with you all!
Hello! Thank you so much for hosting me for the ACUHO-I Summer Internship! I am currently working with all of these fabulous Residence Life and Housing professionals, and life is great. I am a Resident Director at Springfield College and am enrolled in the M.Ed. program there. I study Student Personnel Administration and am looking forward to starting my professional job search. My hobbies include baking and shopping. I enjoy lazy afternoon and staying in to watch movies.
Caroline Horne: Graduate Intern

Caroline Horne: Graduate Intern

Hello! My name is Caroline Horne and I am from Wrentham, Massachusetts. I received my B.A. in Communication Studies from BSU and will be continuing my education as a graduate student in BSU’s Student Affairs Counseling program in the fall. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, going down the cape, and watching sports. I am very excited to be joining the RLH team and look forward to working with you this fall!



No comments:
Post a Comment